Thank you for your interest in adopting a mini Australian Labradoodle from Sweet Carolina Labradoodles. Please complete our Adoption Request Form and place your deposit of $500 to have your name added to our waiting list.
- Breeder reserves litter pick options
- Curly- The Anders Family of Lenoir, NC 08/07/2018
- Dark Apricot/Red Family- The Kendrick Family of Winterville, NC 09/04/2018
- Tuxedo Female- The Orlowski Family, Hickory, NC 09/13/2018
- Small- The Joseph Family, Winston-Salem, NC 09/26/18
- Apricot/Cream- The Quate Family, Troy, NC 10/06/2018
- Honey Bear Puppy- The Chamberlain Family, Pinehurst, NC 12/19/2018
- Honey Bear Puppy- The Reiner Family, New York, NY 01/05/2019
- Female Apricot or Cream- The Greene Family, Hickory, NC 01/06/2019
- Male Tuxedo- The Clark Family, Morganton, NC 02/08/2019
- Black- The Smith Family, Greenville, SC 02/19/2019
- Apricot/Cream Girl- The Cannon Family, Huntersville, NC 11/03/2018 (Future Litter)
- Chocolate- Taiese Bingham, Norfold, MA, 10/02/17 (Future Litter)
The Sweet Carolina Labradoodles waiting list is developed in the order of receipt of applications and non-refundable deposit of $500.00 which is applied to the purchase price ($3000.00) of the puppy . To complete your Adoption Application please make deposit via PayPal or by mail and certified check to Sweet Carolina Labradoodles, 410 Icard Ridge Road Ext., Granite Falls, NC 28630.
The balance of $25000.00 will be due when the puppy is 7 weeks old, a week before going home at 8 weeks.
Puppies can be flown with a friend who flies puppies now in his retirement. His cost is normally not much different than the shipping fee dependent upon the rates to particular airports on particular days. This is a safer option and is greatly preferred by Sweet Carolina Labradoodles.
Puppies can be safely shipped to any major U.S. city. An additional fee of $500.00 is required to cover shipping costs as well as a shipping crate and health certificate (required by the airline). This fee can be more depending upon airline price hikes.
If you would rather your puppy not be flown, depending upon vicinity to me, we can negotiate me driving to you or meeting you in between for the current standard rate of $.54 a mile.